|UNIVER.SYS is still in early development phase.
All character details and pieces of lore at this stage are subjects to change.
What you see now is a mere glimpse of what's to come, and is not indicative of the final version.
|Full Name||Axel Simons|
|Alias||Axel, Math Dealer (by Nix)|
|Personifies||Microsoft Excel, Multiplan|
|Hair Color||Dark Green with blue gradient|
|Eye Color||Light Green, Coral Red|
Axel Simons is the personification of Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet application formerly released as Multiplan in 1982, before released for the Macintosh in September 30, 1985. It has undergone numerous updates and improvements, making it one of the most popular and powerful spreadsheet applications available today. It allows users to create complex spreadsheets, perform calculations and analysis, and generate charts and graphs to help visualize data.
Axel was designed by SpacePuffer and debuted on the web in November 19, 2022, however he debuted on this site on April 11, 2023.
Axel is reserved and serious compared to his brother Edward, but they share a strong work ethic. Known for his math skills and attention to detail, he is trustworthy and reliable when it comes to calculation work. Although he is often seen as critical and perfectionistic, he is fiercely loyal to his loved ones and determined to use his skills to help them.
Contrary to his first impressions, Axel has hobbies outside of mathematics. He enjoys needlework, making clothing articles that he gives as gifts. He is also fascinated by urban legends and scary stories, and likes horror media.
- Axel's birthday is September 30, based on Microsoft Excel's release date, but he is older than Ed since he also represents Multiplan, Excel's predecessor.
- Axel has sectoral heterochromia, which gave the appearance of bicolor red and green eyes.
- Axel's love of needlework is based on one of unusual uses of Microsoft Excel, that being for making knitting patterns.
- One of the clothing items Axel has made is an embroidered jacket with the text "Recalc or Die", which is based on a real Microsoft shirt from the 1980s.
- Axel's fascination of urban legends and horror is based on the fact that Microsoft Excel was also known for its various hidden secrets and easter eggs, one of them being Hall of Tortured Souls, a Doom-like minigame.