|Full Name||Inori Aizawa|
|Designer||Collateral Damage Studios|
Inori Aizawa (Chinese and Japanese: 藍澤 祈, Aizawa Inori) is a character that personifies Internet Explorer.
In response to a post by artist Danny Choo from March 6 2013 depicting personifications of Safari, Chrome and Firefox, the Collateral Damage Studios published two days later on their Facebook and Tumblr account a first work depicting Inori (presented as IE-tan version 1 in the Facebook post), drawn by artist WaHa, with the goal to get the Microsoft's attention.
The attempt was successful and soon after a representative from Microsoft Asia-Pacific approached the studio, and Inori became an official marketing material of the company. It is unclear when exactly she received the name of Inori Aizawa.
She was featured in a video created by Microsoft Singapore for the Anime Festival Asia 2013.
From the Inori Aizawa / 藍澤 祈 Album of the Nanami's Facebook Account.
- Born: August 16 1995 (Leo);
- Measurements: 1.62 m, unknown weight;
- Blood Type: A+;
- Relationships: Hikaru's cousin; close friends with Nanami, Yū and Ai
- Likes: Surfing the Internet, HTML5, karaoke, cats, mint-flavored ice cream;
- Dislikes: Malware, online bullies.
Merchandise featuring Inori Aizawa
Notes and references
- ↑ Danny Choo: Safari, Chrome or Firefox?
- ↑ Early Inori Aizawa art on Facebook, presented as IE-tan version 1
- ↑ Early Inori Aizawa art on Tumblr
- ↑ Vice: Internet Explorer Isn't the Only One With an Anime-Girl Mascot
- ↑ Anime Festival Asia Special Video - feat. Inori Aizawa
- ↑ Nanami Madobe's albums: Inori Aizawa / 藍澤 祈